- being late
- things i said five minutes ago
- things i said five years ago
- people touching me
- being around a ton of people
- being yelled at
- wondering if people are talking about me
- every action i do
- and just about everything else
Eh why not. Could use some self-love.
- I am on the path to recovery and while daunting I am pleased at my progress.
- I love how my eyes look. (For realsies)
- I like my laugh; no matter how much I sound like a horse getting it up the butt.
- I am amazingly creative with stories even if I struggle at times.
- I have a firey passion that can rule the world should I choose to and I’m not letting no one ever try to put it out again. :>
I TAG anyone who wants to do this; but moony-balloons toranekohybrid Refi (I can’t remember your Tumblr URL sorry!) xeroxxcii and giazeries I know have had tough times and should give themselves some love. :>
1. I am proud of the fact that I can read upside down, sideways and mirrored.
2. I am proud of the fact that I can write upside down, sideways, and mirrored (to varying degrees each day XD)
3. I will do that which I am able to help a person I consider friend.
4. I am happy to listen to what ails a person, even if that is all I can do to help.
5. I am quite happy to give online hugs and cuddles.
I dunno if I should tag anyone, but here is my response.
I PROMISE you that every single depressed person has been told to exercise already, you are never ever ever going to be the first person to suggest that to any depressed person ever.
i started working out to feel less sad, but it just made me sad with great forearms
at least now you can wipe your tears and flex your guns at the same time.
if you had to drop out of a class you are not a failure
if you had to take time off school you are not a failure
if you had to leave school for good you are not a failure
your worth is not determined by academia and this goes doubly so for disabled people and others for whom school is set against them