I went snooping around for sites to help me brush up on/learn Spanish and German, the two languages I’d picked up in High school. Second site is interesting and frustrating at the same time, and seems to have had the interesting side-effect of flashing out my eyes. I am having an issue with seeing my computer screen right now, and I have white flashes behind my eyelids when I close said eyes. hnnng >.<
Duolingo’s not a bad site, but watch your eyes on it!
constantly having to deliberately downplay your mental illness but also constantly worrying that you’re making it up for attention, somehow
the number of people who relate to this troubles me and imo demonstrates exactly who suffers when you fearmonger about Fakers
- being late
- things i said five minutes ago
- things i said five years ago
- people touching me
- being around a ton of people
- being yelled at
- wondering if people are talking about me
- every action i do
- and just about everything else
Eh why not. Could use some self-love.
- I am on the path to recovery and while daunting I am pleased at my progress.
- I love how my eyes look. (For realsies)
- I like my laugh; no matter how much I sound like a horse getting it up the butt.
- I am amazingly creative with stories even if I struggle at times.
- I have a firey passion that can rule the world should I choose to and I’m not letting no one ever try to put it out again. :>
I TAG anyone who wants to do this; but moony-balloons toranekohybrid Refi (I can’t remember your Tumblr URL sorry!) xeroxxcii and giazeries I know have had tough times and should give themselves some love. :>
1. I am proud of the fact that I can read upside down, sideways and mirrored.
2. I am proud of the fact that I can write upside down, sideways, and mirrored (to varying degrees each day XD)
3. I will do that which I am able to help a person I consider friend.
4. I am happy to listen to what ails a person, even if that is all I can do to help.
5. I am quite happy to give online hugs and cuddles.
I dunno if I should tag anyone, but here is my response.
I PROMISE you that every single depressed person has been told to exercise already, you are never ever ever going to be the first person to suggest that to any depressed person ever.
i started working out to feel less sad, but it just made me sad with great forearms
at least now you can wipe your tears and flex your guns at the same time.